Thursday, July 23, 2009

Me

Ok, so like all my friends jumped off the bridge so I'm gonna follow!
My name is Sherry I have been married to my wonderful (on some days)husband for 10 years, we have 3 beautiful boys T is 6 going in to first grade, L is 3 if he'd of been my first he'd of been my last, and A is 19 months he is our last child. We live out west it's amazing! Growing up in the East it's so nice to get to see different parts of our wonderful country!
I am a professional scrapbooker, and addicted to any and all crafts. I'll post pictures of the work i'm doing, the work i've done and the crafts me and the crew get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a mommy of 3, a scrapbooker trying to get my business (Lifes Fairytales) up and running. Enjoying live in UT.